Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Tear for Ossir | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

In the custom single player map "A Tear for Ossir", where the hell is the tear of asha? I guesses it would be on the remote island but i see no way to get there...
    Plz help me, i even started diggind the map all around, searching for it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by ArMegido:
    In the custom single player map "A Tear for Ossir", where the hell is the tear of asha? I guesses it would be on the remote island but i see no way to get there...
    Plz help me, i even started diggind the map all around, searching for it
    i feel your pain.this mission has to be the single most idiotic of all!!i was exactly where you are,so don't feel bad.i will tell you where the tear is located,because the clues they give are non-sensical.after you leave your starting town,there is the 1st signpost.the tears are located to the right of the sign.keep digging,as it took me about 15 holes in a 1/2" area to find it.i defy anyone to tell me how they figured this out by themselves!!!good digging.(by the way,the rest of the stand-alone missions are pretty good.,,howpow

lol, i agree. I got the Prima guide book to figure it out. . the guide also gives a lot mroe helpful information.

Originally posted by elflordtim:
    lol, i agree. I got the Prima guide book to figure it out. . the guide also gives a lot mroe helpful information.
    I did not get the guidebook because i hate to have to look up things in order to win a game.in this forum,some have suggested that the Prima book leaves a lot of questions unanswered(such as strategies,etc.)but in this mission i see why you needed it.whoever designed this mission should be taken out back and shot!!!howpow

Oh my God, I've played every Heros game from #1 on to V, every might and magic I love strategy games and I never cheat, it takes me literally years to complete them, In october 2006 I've played this scenaro till I was totally stumped, and it was the first strategy game that I gave up on.

Boy the people at ubisoft need a lesson in balance for this one. WHAT CLUES! e-Gad.

SPOILERThis is the order for Ossir to visit the Signposts. If Ossir visits them, it triggers a dialogue cutscene (if another hero visits them it just shows a message). Signpost 1. Signpost near Menelfor. Then go to:-
    2. near Windmill Bridge. ?Wealth You can?t take it with you?
    3. Underground crypt. ?Where you become wiser?
    4. Near Syvan Ancient Tree. ?The City Of the Fallen Is Waiting For You?
    5. Near town of Vantalost. ?Where you?ll be safe?
    6. Near Sanctuary. ?Where A Part Flows Into The Whole.
    7. Near Garden Wee Folk (Duager) ? See Farther get Closer?
    8. Redwood Observatory (near Artifact Merchant). ?Filthy Lucre?
    9. Goldmine near Town of Duagor. ? The way up will get you there?
    10. Subterranean Gate near Town of Duagor. ?The story ends where it started?

Go back to the first signposyt & dig there. Good luck.

Glad to see others had similar probs with this scenario. I found it between the look-out tree and the Wagon that gives you extra movement for the week. two step below the tree though. It makes sense that it would be there anyway because you can only get in thru one of two outposts stocked with squires, and the scenario does not offer "Instant travel" in any of the level five mage guilds. Could be my own stoked logic. Peace, happy 2007

Well this was a map I never managed to finish, if only I'd known it was so close.
    Out of curiosity I loaded an early save game and went to the area howpow indicated, the very first hole found the tears.........mission over! <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Official Whisky taster and Herald to the Mighty Alderbranch
    Maximum-Gamers.com Administrator "The clues are out there.....S.N.A.F.U."

Official Whisky taster and Herald to the Mighty Alderbranch.
    "The clues are out there.....S.N.A.F.U."
    Anno Fans | Settlers Maps

So let me get this right. Even though they tell you there is a monolith that will open the puzzle map to tell you where the tear is. There actually is no monolith, and you cannot open the puzzle. Is that right?

Man that is so uncool!

My last signpost(the 10th) says "Go 2 steps back and start digging". I went back to the eighth signpost near the artifact merchant and started digging. The first hole was wrong and there's a message saying "It's somewhere to the east." I took one step to the east, dug again and found the damn tear of asha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast