Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MATURE CONTENT ON ASSASSIN'S CREED | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Originally posted by funkeq:
    Of course if I am worried I won't buy it. Personally, I think the M titles are limiting their sales potential for a few jollies, that's all.

funkeq
    The problem with this is the fact that they're not actually losing any sales by having nudity and sex in their games. R rated movies have the same things, they still are really popular, unless the movie is terrible.

M rated video games are all geared at 17 year old and older gamers, a lot of gamers are in this age category. The main problem is a lot of people think videogames are for children. They started out that way, but they're now for adults and children, and they're seperated by the ESRB rating.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

actualy even if they took out the content described above the game would still be M rated as due to the style of game (run round and kill everything) it is always going to end up a M rated game for violence.

Steam ID
    PSN ID: Caswallawn
    Xbox Li

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    actualy even if they took out the content described above the game would still be M rated as due to the style of game (run round and kill everything) it is always going to end up a M rated game for violence.
    Yeah, that's exactly right. I think it's pretty safe to say that 90% of games for the PS3 and 360 would be rated M.

...You're complaining about a game THAT IS BASED AROUND KILLING PEOPLE!?

I seriously hate that kind of ignorance. And who the HELL cares about nudity in a game? You're pathetic for calling Ubisoft (and developers in general) pervs.

You're even more pathetic for blaming Ubisoft for your inability to raise your son decently.
    I wanna bet you don't want him to be educated on sex either, right? Because he will see nudity!

You're even more pathetic for blaming Ubisoft for your inability to raise your son decently.
    yes because your parents seem to have done such a good job with you

Steam ID
    PSN ID: Caswallawn
    Xbox Li

Originally posted by Coolgerb:

I seriously hate that kind of ignorance. And who the HELL cares about nudity in a game? You're pathetic for calling Ubisoft (and developers in general) pervs.

I wanna bet you don't want him to be educated on sex either, right? Because he will see nudity!
    I know that I shouldn't interfere with this but, I think you're out of line. You should never tell a parent how to raise their kids.

hey coolgerb, didn't mean to get your back up, obviously you are pretty passionate about this topic - it is good to see that perspective. shame on me for expecting ubisoft to raise my kids, huh? lol unbelievable

eriq / funkeq

Originally posted by Azugo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolgerb:

I know that I shouldn't interfere with this but, I think you're out of line. You should never tell a parent how to raise their kids. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In some cases you should. Admitted, I am passionate about this topic, but c'mon, which decent parent is afraid his kid will see (partial, not to mention fake in this case) nudity nowadays? We're not living in the 50's you know.
    And sure he might be a decent parent at other things, but in this in my opinion he is not. If people agree or disagree with me that is up to them.

fair enough coolgerb

What is the correlation between time and moral decency?

I don't see it.

Funkeq, consider me more stuck-up about such matters than yourself, and let me tell you that I doubt the game should have anything that is overboard for a kid to see.

I sneeze bubbles.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast