Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Rainbow Six Patriots News/Updates Thread Updated:12-14-11 Tactics Interview | Forums

BAM! Updated, new design tactics interview. They seem to be pretty quiet about it. Not a whole lot new but he does talk about the multiple ways of breaching now...

and in case you missed it I put the VGA trailer as well! Just helping out
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I keep on hearing that there is going to be melee in this game, but is this limited to multiplayer or single?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    @shobhit Happy belated birthday!

TSA scanner is reasonable concern but eh, as of now, I'm not too worried.

Originally posted in SCC forums

The one thing I was thinking about last night was the target footage. They're talking about moral choices and focusing heavily on story etc...(you say: "We know, what are you getting at?") Well playing devil's advocate here I see one POTENTIAL problem. When you're playing the civilian and you get out of the van, what if you decide that you want to let go of the dead man switch thus killing the terrorists in the van? What I'm getting at is will Ubi paint us a picture like above and pretty much be able to tell what we'll do? Most would assume that you would want to keep the guy alive but if you want to kill the terrorists right there, will that mean game over? I hope not. Sure, the average player probably wouldn't do that but if they can make the game like that, to continue the story where most would see a game over screen, that would prove hands down to be one of the greatest game's ever imo. What do you think?
    This Quote Right Here, This Quote Right Here.... needs to go straight into the record books.

Why thanks! I certainly hope they could deliver on that, heck I'd even wait for next gen consoles to get an experience like that, it'd be unreal!

Arrow Hmmm well yea that seems quiet nice

Wow guys nice feedback here, i havent read much about R6 Patriots yet because//// playing GRO recently and a lot of other cool stuff games will release this year or next year so so .. :P anyways u were having a quiet good idea about the game allready :P i mean if i have to be honost!!! when i was watching the trailer and the van appeared with the hostage in it holding the RT i was thought by myself .. What if he just gives up on life and bomb away himself together with the whole crowd thats Screaming Mercelis .. and then just go on playing searching for life thats left over in that scrapheab! :S and and jiust let your wife get killed and raped and such things :P it would be funny to make that possible maybe raping is going a bit to far but hey now that your bussy anyways i mean it happens for real so why not in game..anyways yea you actually make sence guys :P nice feedback ciao

This is super dumb why would someone who wants to make the bankers pay for hurting people then blow up those same people the bankers hurt. That's illogical, how ****ing dumb have ubisoft became. They also are bringing back third person cover so you can see around corners oh yeah that makes sense in a tactical shooter um not. Why not just bring back leaning or first person cover with blind fire not in third person. Leveling like in vegas has no reason to exist in a skill based tactical shooter such as a rainbow six game. Call of duty has ruined one of my favorite franchises also the console targeted UI on vegas 2 blew chunks and you couldnt edit and make your own maps. Ravenshield came with a freaking map editor. how can we keep a game alive if you don't give us the tools to keep it fresh.

I know this forum is dead but when June finally rolls around I will be sure to put everything we get in here again. Something would be nice...anything at all...

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ltiplayer.aspx
    Sounds interesting. Shame the planing and Commander features werent in GRFS1 PC.
    But the problem Im seeing is it mentions match making and ZERO mention of unranked or ranked dedicated servers

This game could be a repeat of the bad match making systems from Farcry 3 PC / GRFS1 PC / SCC PC / gro pc

It was interesting that its mentioned that you have something to do while waiting for match making
    Lets hope its not like GRFS and you get a locked up lobby were one person is afk in the lobby or they cant vote

See how it all pans out and if reviews and information pans out I might look into getting it , one month after retail
    Last edited by snoopyau; 02-04-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    Snoopyau on uPlay (SCC/SCB/GRFS) and Charliebrownau on Steam
    Looking for English speaking low ping teamwork players with mic from Australia/NZ/Asia:- http://www.thehighguild.com.au/
    *** UBISOFT ADD LAN MODE TO SCB AND GRFS + SERVER LOBBY BROWSER TO SCB + GRFS **
    ** I AM NOT AN OFFICAL MOD OR SUPPORT PERSON FOR GRFS , SCC or SCB , DONT PM ME **

Are you excited for Star Citizen upcoming crowd funded space game by Chris Roberts - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

I am sure someone has asked this question already but will this game be released for the xbox 360 or the Xbox infinity?

http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=10281 although it may change when we get more details.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast