Originally posted by Justin-x:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Soulid_Snake:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kekoa14:
BUT NO CO-OP :'(
Noooooooooooooooo! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That would probably be GRFS's area of expertise, tactical co-op.

EDIT: By the way, I don't know if this has been stated already but it is confirmed that R6P would be making an appearance at the Spike Video Game awards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's new to me, but it is great, I hope by an appearance they mean a trailer, in game footage of the new build, cause we all know that the target demo was one year old

Is there anything else from Ubi in VGA ?!, a new announcement ?!, showing Far Cry 3 ?!, or maybe my most anticipated game SC6 ?!

Edit: regarding the podcast, "Realistic focus on weapons, melee mechanics to support tactics and stealth" I really like that