Thread: AC Brotherhhod Blood Money shop quest | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

I have purchased all the treasure maps and have collected all the treasures but I only have six Vlad the Impaler coins. Anyone know where I can find at least one more to complete this shop quest? Help!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Run around aimlessly until you get confronted by bandits. They usually have coins.

Also, there's one mission where you have to chase down a thief and the bandits keep coming until you escape and find cover. (I don't remember which mission it is exactly). If you don't escape to find cover, the bandits will keep coming, forever. Loot the bodies. They usually have the best stuff.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Are the bandits more likely to be found in certain areas?

There is a thief mission where you fight with the cento occhi, and they have THE BEST drops.
    But with this mission, you may not be able to loot all the bodies.
    Also, there is the main mission, where you have to rescue the old madame of the rosa in fiore, and when you get to the ship , they kill her.
    Kill the bandits, and that's what they look like.
    Then loot the bodies.
    As for where they are more likely to be found, I hav had the most encounters with them at the bottom-right area of the map, and there is a long and winding horse track.
    The missions are in ;
    The thieves missions, secondary memorys.
    Sequence "the lover, the fighter, and the thief". I think it is sequence 3...

If I remember correctly, Vlad the Impaler coins are a common drop by the cultists during the da Vinci Disappearance. That might be the easiest place to get them in volume.

Santa Maria del miracoli

Hi, I am new to this web site so apologies if in wrong place. I have reached the above location and can't get any further, any tips would be appreciated. I am not set up with the internet yet but playing solo.
    Last edited by brad_steer1978; 02-23-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Message too short.