Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC2 Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

"An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again."

Tried two different ISP, both give same error message. Does anybody encountered this error and/or have possible fix for it ?

"An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again."

Tried two different ISP, both give same error message. Does anybody encountered this error and/or have possible fix for it ?

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    I've not had that problem nor seen anyone else report it. You say you've tried two different ISP's? I'm unsure how you managed that?

That aside I would suggest you contact tech support who can assist, their direct web link is in my signature

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    I'm unsure how you managed that?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Easy, first you plug one cord into your network card then another, I've got adsl and normal network via vpn, two different isp. Launcher simply refuse to let me in, beats me why.

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by selky:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    I'm unsure how you managed that?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Easy,.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I realise that, just very unusual for someone to have two seperate ISP's installed hence my question

Well I have to say I'm as stumped as you, mines been running for hours without issue, as I say you'll be best contacting support

am having exactly same prob as u guys. have just installed and updated the game, just can`t go pass thriough damned launcher. wtf?

Same problem here .Ubiosft why do we need internet to play singleplayer game?! just why? ac2 its not an mmorpg i buyed this game to play it offline, i didn´t even know about this protection, hope someone do somtehing about it.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

its awansome. i have waited for the game, bought it just after pc release and can`t play from very begining even though i have working i-net connection. moreover the Polish support department works from mon - fri from 4pm till 8 pm. so i will not be able to play it during weekend. UBISOFT U - am just dissapointed with u guys. SAD...

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Please create a Ticket with Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

wow, so legitimate users are having problems already?

i am surprised /sarcasm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast