Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Game Launcher Downtime - [RESOLVED] | Forums

Banned
    I appreciate you all want a guideline time of when to expect it back, I wish I could give you one but sadly at the moment I can't

As soon as I get more information I'll update the thread
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> @ bayberry Heheh....so, I guess I was really unlucky then to decide to log on at the very moment the servers went down?

From what I read on the (other) thread, the servers seem to have been off most of the day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you know, I played just fine only 2 hours ago; and the Time you see here is not your Timezone's.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    Not flamin' you or anything, just saying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PS: Don't worry. ;-)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skinman75:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nalski:
    @ bayberry Heheh....so, I guess I was really unlucky then to decide to log on at the very moment the servers went down?

From what I read on the (other) thread, the servers seem to have been off most of the day.

Not flamin' you or anything, just saying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bayberry is right.. I was playing AC2 a few hours ago and got kicked to desktop, then couldnt relog.. approx 3-3.5 hours ago.. whoever stated 10 hours was prob looking at forum time, and not making sure it was adjusted for their timezone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough.

I don't care how long it has been
    This was my free evening and it's almost gone now...

it's their protection they are using on us......and we are the paying customers so why do we have to suffer with this crap.....

if they want to protect their games fine by me but they should never ever ever harm paying customers.... in the end if I just torrented this game I could play it and now I can't because I had the decency to pay you guys.......

all you will say is yeah we are sorry blablabla and hey it can happen............

don't use this kind of protection if you can't give 100% certanty that paying customers won't get bugged by it.....................

hey folks, greetings from german platfom. we discovered the login-failing some hours ago, contacted German support and they told us they dont know nothing about server problems.... and I saw your topic complaining about those things whole day. I guess they dont even know what the other is doing... ubisoft..come on. This is soooooo stupid!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I appreciate you all want a guideline time of when to expect it back, I wish I could give you one but sadly at the moment I can't </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We want you to remove this ****ing DRM.

I bought this game today, I gave you my ****ing money. Let me play my ****ing game.

Where are the internet system asistants of Ubisoft?

5 hours where we cant play? Is shameful.

This is the situation wich i paid yesterday, to suffer a quick and cant play for many hours?

Incredible...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    I appreciate you all want a guideline time of when to expect it back, I wish I could give you one but sadly at the moment I can't

As soon as I get more information I'll update the thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay then awnser this why are you still using this proven crap drm you know the games are all cracked....... so why bugg us with it......

patch this **** out a.s.a.p. and give us paying customers a UBER SORRY like I said 4 games of mine are now useless and this isn't the 1st time this happend either..............

I realize this is titled "PC Game Launcher." I play the Mac version, and it's giving me trouble too. It says that my username/password aren't correct for whatever reason.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freakyshowfreak:
    I don't care how long it has been
    This was my free evening and it's almost gone now...

it's their protection they are using on us......and we are the paying customers so why do we have to suffer with this crap.....

if they want to protect their games fine by me but they should never ever ever harm paying customers.... in the end if I just torrented this game I could play it and now I can't because I had the decency to pay you guys.......

all you will say is yeah we are sorry blablabla and hey it can happen............

don't use this kind of protection if you can't give 100% certanty that paying customers won't get bugged by it..................... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubisoft has the duty and the right to protect their games, and if servers sometimes crash... well we're all humans. ;-)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast