Thread: Can't align code wheel | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Please help i'm losing my mind probably something simple but i can't figure it out......the advice for the puzzle is this is a tricky one there must be something you can count on the symbols.....i've tried sides, points.....now i'm going bananas.....any help would be greatly appreciated
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Maybe you noticed that when you move the counters up, they go in the same order as they do on the outer wheel. Except, where the symbols are missing. If you're doing the second one, align the wheel so that two of the missing symbols are over two of the numbers you need. I believe they're over the 2 and the 5, but I can't really remember. Then, go through the counter and choose the symbol between the symbols surrounding the blank space on the wheel (this is a surefire way, because I have no clue what the pattern is). This narrows it down to only a few different combo's. Let me know if you still have problems.

If it's the specific wheel I think you're talking about, then the pattern is the number of sides each shape has. The one with the three triangles, that has nine sides, the one that's just a line, that has one side. Curved lines count as one line. Just start counting lines, 1,2,3,4, etc. That will show you the exact shape to fit. Combine this with what jmlrose18 said and you'll be fine.

im really stuck on this too tried both of these methods and they dont work. the number is 791 so i put the nine as the three triangles and tried every combination that went with that and it didnt work. this code is driving me crazy. please someone help.

Okay, I checked it out, and I believe this is the correct alignment. Please let me know if this is right: 7 = broken square symbol, 9 = six-sided hourglass symbol, 1 = square with little square inside of it. Hope this helps!

I hated those frustrating clever puzzles

This site has visual helps for all the glyph puzzles.
    http://mycheats.1up.com/view/s...n_s_creed_2/xbox_360

They were a BIG help to me!

Sometimes aligning outer parts of the wheel make the whole thing easier.

I spent almost an hour on the one where you find all the apples in the picture.

I did another one that had apples in it and I thought long and hard...APPLES!!!!

Lol.

The < is 4