Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is haze dead | Forums

Banned
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow, it's been a while since I was here haha.

I don't really think haze is dead, it's just a game that you don't hear much about anymore. It happens to all games.
    "If games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?" - ???

I think Haze will have a 2nd coming thanks to the new map pack and update.
    Overall it's a very decent game, not the prettiest but deserving of a good following.
    just need to try and find some people to play the game in co-op. : )

I stopped playing it but so have all my games. I got a little stuck on the extra hard mode and gave up though lol

Yes. I will be a broken record here.

Haze needs Trophies. It's not that hard for people to figure out why.

FRD could follow the excellent template that Uncharted used for Trophies.
    Faith Based Risk.

Just keep it near you play it host games on it. It will be fine. Keep Supporting it. I think if we all continue to support they will continue to work on it. The last thing UBI needs anyway is this game to be a complete flop they spent alot of time on it. It was suppose to be a NEW IP for the PS3.

Banned
    Originally posted by AntDaGamer:
    Just keep it near you play it host games on it. It will be fine. Keep Supporting it. I think if we all continue to support they will continue to work on it. The last thing UBI needs anyway is this game to be a complete flop they spent alot of time on it. It was suppose to be a NEW IP for the PS3.
    At best you'll prove that you're willing to stomach mediocre products, which will only encourage the production of more in the future. If you want to send a message that Haze needs work, supporting it is the last thing you should do.

haze doesnt have a lot of servers, that scared me off a bit but now im playing haze a lot.....
    the game givs a weird feeling but overall i like it a lot

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Originally posted by GBB_Doramascher:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntDaGamer:
    At best you'll prove that you're willing to stomach mediocre products, which will only encourage the production of more in the future. If you want to send a message that Haze needs work, supporting it is the last thing you should do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GBB_Doramascher if I didnt know better I might think you have this on copy and paste

Banned
    At the end of the day, though, it's how you should deal with consumer products. For example, if you bought a drill that came without a chuck key, would you complain to the manufacturer and demand a refund if it wasn't sorted out immediately? Or would you try to figure out a way to operate the drill without one and recommend it to others in the hope that eventually the manufacturer will send you a proper chuck key out of the goodness of their heart, reasoning that drill design is really difficult so you shouldn't have expected them to get it right?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast