Thread: To anyone complaining about wait times or any other aspect of Endwar | Forums

Please go try Stormrise. I just rented it. Aside from the controls being incredibly frustrating you should check the online stats.

I went all the way to the bottom of the leaderboards... there are a grand total of 77 players!!!

Stormrise will make all your Endwar complaints magically disappear.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Good to know. Hopefully people will complain less about EndWar and enjoy it the way it is.
    "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

Good to know. Hopefully people will complain less about EndWar and enjoy it the way it is
    nope cause according to some ubisfot is the only company out there that does this and has few people playing. oh and if you try to prove them wrong using facts, they try to claim that you work for ubisoft and are trying to discredit the customer... sad really.

the fact is that unfotunatly the game didnt make enough profit to warrent continued support.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
    In the words of a Tiger Ace:
    "The Tiger is worth 10 of your shermans. The problem is, you always have 11"
    We are the tactical gaming community... L

I'd love to know how many copies of Endwar were sold. It can't have been that bad if 6 months after release there are still 6000 games played per day on PS3 alone.

My personal opinion is Endwar was close to being enough of a money maker that they will consider Endwar 2. It's easily the best console rts ever made. Hats off to Ubisoft!

(I don't think Stormrise has hit 500 games played in total yet. I could add it up, but the top player only played 45 games and he was by far the most active.)

agreed.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
    In the words of a Tiger Ace:
    "The Tiger is worth 10 of your shermans. The problem is, you always have 11"
    We are the tactical gaming community... L

Actually I've played stormrise, its a lot more active than the leaderboards show.. Mostly because everyone plays in custom unranked games..

The problem here wasnt the Dev's the actually completed a patch 2 and started on patch 3, and had DLC planned.. the problem was SEGA being even bigger F($%K wits than UBI