Thread: shaun white snowboarding online | Forums

Hi everyone i just want to know how to play shaun white snowboarding online on pc i have already register the game on my ubi account and when i enter the game and look for some servers i dont find anything sorry about my english i hope you answer my question
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

sadly, i don't think many play this game anymore. The best thing to do is usually host or something like that. I don't think, but not sure, ubisoft took out the servers. I play this game still, even though something is wrong with game after new install, so if you want to play online let me know. I can host a game or visa versa. Funny, even with the choppy lag issue i still like this game. God bless.

If you want to play give me a shout on here..

I want to play

Me Too (PS3)

I want in too! (PS3)

I want to but my PC seem to dislike the game, it won 't work properly.

registering

i have my shaun white snowboarding game and i dont know how to register it, can anyone tell me the steps??

i entered ubi.com and i selected my game, registered it and in game its says " could't connect to ubi.com servers , invalid cd key" i have to mention that they didnt ask me for the cd key , where can i enter the cd key ??

Thanks for help and sorry for my english

hey bineamvenit, i suppose you are playing on a pc, and if you do you will know before starting shaun white a smaller window will appear with options launch the game, readme, settings, etc. and what you want to do is press the settings button, which will naturally open settings and on the upper side of the window you will see tabs graphis, cd-key and hardware. i suppose you know what to do next, press the cd key tab, enter it and have fun!

but the problem i am getting is that after i entered cd key, registered i can connect to ubi.com, and i get all the way to quick-session part where i choose an online game, but every time i try to connect to any it pops up ingame error: the game no longer exist, the connection to ubi.com lost
    anyone knows how to solve this one?

omg i'm such a fool ) i didnt saw that option. Thanks for help m8, that really helped. The problem is that no one is playing no more, and that sucks.
    i hope u solve ur problem.

no problem
    well, actually, i have checked game for online servers every day once, and i must say that on weekends and 1/2 times a week i would see someone hosting an online match, altho due to my still unresolved problem, i could not play, but i'm saying this to you so you don't give up on the game, i really look forward to meeting someone online one day and enjoying the multiplayer option of this awesome game, i wish you luck