Thread: internal error appears when i install far cry | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

i downloaded far cry from gamershell.com and it worked fine, but when i was installing it, the part when i have to type my ubi.com account, a messge box appears saying internal error why is it so? pls. help me guys!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i downloaded far cry from gamershell.com and it worked fine, but when i was installing it, the part when i have to type my ubi.com account, a messge box appears saying internal error why is it so? pls. help me guys!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jhunfabian:
    i downloaded far cry from gamershell.com and it worked fine, but when i was installing it, the part when i have to type my ubi.com account, a messge box appears saying internal error why is it so? pls. help me guys! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the exact same problem, can't get around it.

Well, the free promotion happened in 2007, so we can't expect it to work now. If someone has a workaround though, it would be much appreciated, Especially since I bought the physical copy of Far Cry and it will not work on my 64-bit system because I apparently bought the "wrong version"...idiots.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">e </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    please plase please Because ? Was Crazy:S:S