Thread: No support at all | Forums

Hi,
    i'd reported a "call of juarez the cartel" sound echo problem to:

http://ubisoft-fr.custhelp.com/app/ask/rnv/10

then i'd used my support ticket.

I watched every day my mail box but i missed
    the ubisoft request message about adding details on my issue.

So their ubisoft autobot said that if there's no question, there's no problem or the problem is fixed but they did not read any comment in my message.

It seems that the tech help is controlled by a stupid bot, sending stupid messages until you loose any hope to contact the tech help.

I'm really patient but it's a pain in the ***
    to get any help from ubisoft.

In fact, there's so many people asking support that ubisoft can't read 1% of them and they prefer to concentrate on their big franchise like Assassin's Creed.

So, i'd stopped playing with coj the cartel because there's too much bugs in it
    and no support to figure out there's a lot of things to fix.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi There,

The first reply you get from support - maybe a automated reply - with things to try or asking for more information.

You need to reply to that email via the support system, saying it did not help and they will investigate further.

I suggest you try replying to the reply and see what they have to say.

Remember that support may not work at weekends, which can add to the time taken - they normally reply within 48hours.

The same problem for me, I wrote them 10 times and didn't have any answer. All the guys who are responsible for such a terrible customer service must be fired.

Originally posted by Gazitron:
    The same problem for me, I wrote them 10 times and didn't have any answer. All the guys who are responsible for such a terrible customer service must be fired.
    Did you complain?

You can do so in writing at www.ubisoftgroup.com

Or you could contact a member of the forum team, who can try and see what's going on for you.

You will need a support ticket reference, so make sure you have one.

Do not post personal details in the public forum, so contact them private.

I will say, that you should not make multiple tickets for the same issue, just update the current one.

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazitron:
    Did you complain?

You can do so in writing at www.ubisoftgroup.com

Or you could contact a member of the forum team, who can try and see what's going on for you.

You will need a support ticket reference, so make sure you have one.

Do not post personal details in the public forum, so contact them private.

I will say, that you should not make multiple tickets for the same issue, just update the current one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr_Shade, no offense, you are the only guy who really deserves respect since only you help us.