Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be discouraged! | Forums

A couple bad reviews....yeah I would have liked the reviews to be better. But you wanna know what? Opinions with logos stamped on them can't sway my own.

Because in the end that is all a review is...an opinion. Theirs may differ from yours. I love the hell out of this game and I wont stop playing it anytime soon.

If you are on the fence then rent it, but if you like what you have seen from gameplay vids and the demo, don't be discouraged! This game has gotten several good reviews too, they just don't get the publicity that the haters get!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i admit it was surprising to see so many low scores (averages around 6/10, but i want to still try this first hand for myself and make the judgment.

the game is out in 2 days 4 me - reviews or not im getting it coop and playin it online split screen multiplayer will b gr8 fun im sure, but if all the bad reviews r right (despite the few good 1s) then this game will b one of the biggest flopps in the history of gaming

I'm not worried at all... There are sites that rated this game high, and some not; that's why it's an OPINION. Just like god of war rated low on some sites... and we all know how wrong they were on that one.

After seeing many of these sites rate Wiifit so highly, I can't trust them

Originally posted by NeoTechni:
    After seeing many of these sites rate Wiifit so highly, I can't trust them
    Perfect example! I mean, c'mon! Wii fit doesn't even look remotely fun and I don't see anyone playing it past a month, especially when they don't lose weight. Balancing on one foot is fun... HOW? I don't see the difference between Wii Fit and watching a warm-up tape.

omg! wiifit!

that game is awesome!

I lost like 2 pounds in an hour...

lol.. sarcasm

WiiFit? I think Nintendo wants all its gamers to have fun and be more interactive...instead of playing videos games stationary.
    "If games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?" - ???

Originally posted by pixelsword:
    I'm not worried at all... There are sites that rated this game high, and some not; that's why it's an OPINION. Just like god of war rated low on some sites... and we all know how wrong they were on that one.
    Can you point us to the sites that Rates Haze high?

Hopefully, like alot of people say, Haze is a game you either hate or love. The only thing I am worried about is how many will buy it and how long online will life on it.

Atleast the game provides bots and splitscreen thats a relief.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast