Thread: Vegas 2 (360) = many issues | Forums

This is by far one of the greatest campaigns ever; Terrorist hunt goes right up there too. AI how ever is horrible, enemies are way too smart and your team member are morons. As for the online portion, exponentially worse than the first one. When searching for matches it clearly states "searchin for matches... and with similar connections". What a load, nothing but lag every door i go through and never mind every match. Im positive it's not me either due to the fact i have fiber optics 20megs up/10megs down. There should be a minimal connection requirment much higher than, what is it, 640k? Try at least 1meg. Guarantee you'll have less problems, and you can't say the individual game can't controll that because in the host options it states the minimum connection requirement of, what i belive but not positive, is only 640k. You may lose some buyers that have a slow connection but if the lag keeps up you'll definitely lose me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The AI is horrible if you dont control them, when you tell them what to do its easy.

The enemies being way too smart? What exactly do you mean? I thought they were kind of dumb actually.

The online play needs work, i dont have an issue with lag, i just get booted from every match as soon as it finishes which is annoying but other than that its a great game

WHAT? your teammate's AI is hella smart, like if you tell them to move up, they do a leap frog thing, (one guy covers while other guy goes up). I have to say when playing realistic, they are better teammates than real people except the fact that they can't respawn. you just tell them to move up and kill the enemies for you in realistic and they won't die as much as u would in realistic.
    ----
    I only play High Stakes.
    AIM: InstinctLive360

I don't know the team AI can be dumb at points, it appears sometimes it takes them a while to even think about moving forward as if their figuring out how to do it. They are to stupid to figure out how to throw a grenade by the time they do it its to late. Or they bounce it off a wall and nail themselves.

There are some issues.

i agree bout bad AI when telling them to throw grenades, but that's about it
    ----
    I only play High Stakes.
    AIM: InstinctLive360

I have no lag online. Are you even waiting to see what your latency is before connecting to 1 red dot games?

I cannot connect to a single match with any of my friends, which is strange when I can on any other game in my collection. I only bought the game to play with my best friend, but it seems kind of pointless now.

My NAT is open, and I can still find the odd match online at red or yellow pings, but Ive only been able to connect with one of them once.

Im not gonna whine about it, but I hope sincerely that the online problems get sorted. It wouldnt be the first game to have problems just after release with the servers and suchlike, and they all got fixed eventually.