Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I want in Assassins Creed Revelations | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

So far acr looks great, but their are a few things that I think they should add.
    1. in acb you had a ton of unlockable skins, whether it be from uplay or in game. I liked this and I think that they should even more than before.
    2. linking in with 1, I think that one of the skins should be ezio from ac2, as you probably notice, in each game Exio looks different and I think Ezio from ac2 was the best.
    3. Leonardo Davinci, in ac2 leonardo played a big role in the game, but wasn't in acb much, that disappointed me.
    4.codex pages, I can't think of any way of doing this, but I'd like to see codex pages in the game, or something like them.
    5. more new weapons, in acb there were some new weapons and that was good, i think they should do the same in acr
    6. something like the assassins tomb or lair of romulus, but I want it to be cool armor, I didn't really like the armor of brutus or the armor of altair, and that's kind of a let down after doing all those side missions.
    7. more dlc, ac2 had 2 dlc packages that were both great, acb only had one, I think that there should be more dlc packages, maybe 3
    8. multiple cities, in ac2 there were several different cities, each with a unique environment. This was fun. In acb we saw only one city and I know I got REALLY bored of rome after a while.

The number thing I want is for November to get over here so I may pick up ACR and UC3

I agree, oh and another thing I think should be in the game
    off uplay you can get altairs robes, not altairs armor, altairs robes. This is cool, but I have one gripe. The sheath on his back is empty, while this isn't a major problem it's still annoying. I think that they should, aswell as the sword of altiar, put the short blade of altair in the game, then when you get altairs robes off uplay you put altairs short blade in the sheath.
    tell me what you think of this idea.

All I want is to be able to remove armour and weapons

I WANT ANSWERS!

couple of things that I expect:
    -harder enemy AI, or less powerful weapons
    -I liked the idea of no side missions and instead, replacing them with real time events
    -deeper story(not complaining about the past stories, just thinking they could further deepen it)
    -the above posts that talk about time of day/weather missions
    -more parkour events
    -more stealth
    -love the idea of bomb customization (just don't make them overpowered)
    -longer campaign
    -make ezio a bit slower because he is 50 years old now
    -NO 100% Synch during missions
    -i know that you put the BAM back, just Please do not make them overpowered, actually make me bust my a** off to finish a mission
    -if you put horses, make them faster and more customizable

Multiplayer:
    -just put a very high level cap, and put some rewards for leveling up (rewards that could benefit the campaign part of the game ie)capes, new bomb types, costumes, cheats)

Overall, I think you guys are headed towards the right direction

I guess I would mainly like to see this:
    AC + AC2 = ACR

sig by i33mgsthreat
    PSN: davo1270
    Pre-order list: AC3, Sly 4, GTA5, Prey 2

Originally posted by davo1270:
    couple of things that I expect:
    -harder enemy AI, or less powerful weapons
    -I liked the idea of no side missions and instead, replacing them with real time events
    -deeper story(not complaining about the past stories, just thinking they could further deepen it)
    -the above posts that talk about time of day/weather missions
    -more parkour events
    -more stealth
    -love the idea of bomb customization (just don't make them overpowered)
    -longer campaign
    -make ezio a bit slower because he is 50 years old now
    -NO 100% Synch during missions
    -i know that you put the BAM back, just Please do not make them overpowered, actually make me bust my a** off to finish a mission
    -if you put horses, make them faster and more customizable

Multiplayer:
    -just put a very high level cap, and put some rewards for leveling up (rewards that could benefit the campaign part of the game ie)capes, new bomb types, costumes, cheats)

Overall, I think you guys are headed towards the right direction

I guess I would mainly like to see this:
    AC + AC2 = ACR
    im liking all your ideas and from the E3 demo i think a lot of stuff has been improved, except the harder combat and stealth, ezio owned every single guard he came across in the E3 demo which is a bit worrying

I really like the idea of know 100% sinc, it really lessened brotherhood

"I really like the idea of know 100% sinc, it really lessened brotherhood"

oops, typo, should be no not know

Well, keep in mind, it was the demo. It wouldn't do to have the developers of the game get their butt kicked, now would it? Also, someone who has been playing the game extensively is going to have more skill at it than someone who just picked it up. Since most of us here probably have been playing since AC1, we've gotten that much better at it. The things you learn in one Assassin's Creed game can, for the most part, be transferred to another. I even pulled off a mini-killstreak with Altair one day...
    ----------------------

Awaiting the Revelation...

"What, you know about that, too!?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast