View Poll Results: Do you want Silent Hunter 6 to come?

Voters
309. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

194 62.78%
  • Yes (Only if without DRM)

86 27.83%
  • No

29 9.39%
    drago11172010's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Foehammer-1 Go to original post
    No. Well, they can release it, but I won't buy it. Like I didn't buy V
    Only to show up and the guys from the subsim will take him to be all right.As well as sh5

drago11172010's Avatar Junior Member
    This game is a notion in its genre and always I'll buy whatever it is.

Sh6

Aqui está uma ótima oportunidade de melhorar e pegar todo conhecimento de todos SH e criar um jogo sem bugs com melhor qualidade gráficas e muito mais opções como MODs. Certamente o jogo renderia muito e alongo prazo
    senti falta das alcateias no SH5 , porem ainda noa terminei as missões.

Silent Hunter 6

I do hope they make a Silent Hunter 6, but I hope they do something they've never done before and bring it to councils. I would very much like to see it on the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

no - please not for console

Originally Posted by x7.62mmUpUrAce Go to original post
    I do hope they make a Silent Hunter 6, but I hope they do something they've never done before and bring it to councils. I would very much like to see it on the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    No.....they would have to dumb the game down way to much to be on console. Op....look down at your keyboard, see how many buttons are on that thing? Its allot right? Your console controller only got 10-12 buttons. Console is no place for a true sim style game.
     1 people found this helpful

silent hunter

Thay took away silent 5 when thay started silent hunter online.I beleve silent hunter 3 was the best.I what to find the ships using radar.I what to whacht the sub rock back and forth when a dept charge go off near it.I what to tell my crew what to do.

I would happy if they will make SH6, but i doubt. More realistic? Look the SH4 Uboat mission, SH5 (without mods) and online. Do you think, that was realistic? I don't think so ubisoft knows what is realitic at this time. In my opinion we can hope in more realistic mods only.

Yes, BUT a much improved release please for the love of ALL that is holy Thanks.!!

Can agree with several that posted... NO to a release on phones... and the same goes for console release, such as PS3/4 whatever version they have out now... I gave up keeping up since 4...much less Xbox or any other game console... PC only... and not web browser based... that was a novel idea, that should have had more development into it BEFORE it was released... I did enjoy the ability with online of being able to join up with others to sink shipping...

That said, there were several great ideas put out there for a much better improved release of the line... ability to use other subs, ships... make it where you can decide which side of the fight to be on... axis or allied, and under or on the sea... that would be grand... with the online version, the ability to join others would be great as well... with all of those, it would make for a exciting release... As it goes for DRM, would be alright with it, as long as they release updates as needed for any issues that would crop up, as well as allow for mods to be used, too.

Hopefully they pay attention to the gamers/players/sim-er's.... If not, then I would have to join the pack & say no to it... but only if they ignore the recommendations/suggestions.

Any way, that is my opinion... or as they say, my .02 cents worth, for what it's worth...

It's a gr8 game, i find it complex, especially with subsim mods,, but it sure is a downer when you have problems with the DRM blues. Yes, uplay sure need too catch up with customer support, those DRM blues really want to make you scream "blue murder"! In fact i am having one of those DRM blues again ( SH5 & FarCry3 have disappeared from uplay console)) and with gods help, Uplay will come to my rescue.. Here's hoping.