We are now accepting applications for new recruits who meet the following criteria:
1) min 1 year experience on-line mulitplayer flight simming
2) Fast Internet Connection CABLE/DSL
We have two catagories of members. The first catagory are the die hards who train together and who fly competitions and thus receive awards, decorations and promotions. The other is for people who want a place to fly with others on fast connections and use the voice communications service we offer, but not get too involved. These members tend to stay at the lower ranks, and are welcomed friends who show up when they feel like it.
We are also accepting with special interest those who come with the following skills and/or software:
- Skin and Scenery know-how plus PhotoShop, After Affects, Web Building, or Graphics Design or Art Degrees
- Authentic and Historic Mission Building and Historical back ground, ie. Military back ground or History Major/Professor or avid history buff/researcher
- Die hard WWII Fighter Enthusiasts
- Programming experience
- Young pilots full of ***** and aggression (but not attitude please) [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
- Odler more Seasoned pilots, with a youthful love of flight simming and FB in particular.
- PC Hardware Expert who has built several machines and is well in tune with trouble shooting issues
- Music buff who has a wide range of music tastes and maybe even some sound experience or DJ experience
- A writer who loves to write about a myriad of topics to help us prepare material, develop ideas into writings, and tell stories and develop scenerios for battle.
- Forum Roamers. People who love to roam forums collecting information and making posts.
If you fit the bill, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website and apply there!
Blazing Magnums 357th VFG