Thread: I need a little help! | Forums

Hi all!
    Ill start with saying that ive found a new passion in life in Lock On. Its the first flightsim i ever truly give a shot at and so far im having a great time!

But i have a question. Ive searched for the answed but hasnt found anything on it.
    Here the deal:

Since I installed the 102 patch, i cant use mouseview inside the cockpit. And even stranger it that the checkbox-option for it has dissapered from my options screen!?
    Have my game bugged to hell, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi all!
    Ill start with saying that ive found a new passion in life in Lock On. Its the first flightsim i ever truly give a shot at and so far im having a great time!

But i have a question. Ive searched for the answed but hasnt found anything on it.
    Here the deal:

Since I installed the 102 patch, i cant use mouseview inside the cockpit. And even stranger it that the checkbox-option for it has dissapered from my options screen!?

Thanks in advance!

I think it is in lockon\config\view\cockpit.lua ?? or somewhere in that folder anyway...

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deadmansand666:
    Hi all!

Here the deal:

Thanks in advance! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you're not bugged. You can configure it to work. Leave it alone- someone will post how to enable it. It was a change made more or less for track ir users. Something I HIGHLY recomend you get as well.

www.naturalpoint.com

[color:RED]Need help? Click sig for Kon's *NOOB FRIENDLY* LOMAC site[/color]
    Click [url=http://konkussion.proboards.com/i

OK here it is...

Use Notepad to edit the cockpit.lua file located in Lock On/Config/View/ folder
    edit CockpitMouse = true and save the file.

[color:RED]Need help? Click sig for Kon's *NOOB FRIENDLY* LOMAC site[/color]
    Click [url=http://konkussion.proboards.com/i