Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam Fisher Drawing- Conviction Style | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Great job! I really like it. I do a lot of wallpaper and drawing stuff too. That's actually what i'm studying in college right now. Video game animation and all. Hope to see you around the forums and LIVE more often name's MANGAJEDI on XBOX LIVE as well. Whoever wants to send a friend request if you like guys. Again, nice work.

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

XBL GAMERTAG: MANGAJEDI
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Pacer1988:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davidov:
    It looks sweet. (y) It's been a while since people have shown off their talents on the forum.
    I can hold my breath for 10 minutes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guybrush?!

"I play Splinter Cell...as Sam Fisher"

Originally posted by Pacer1988:

I can hold my breath for 10 minutes!
    That's a talent allright. But you don't have to show it. I'll just take your word for it, if you don't mind:P

@Melonie: Are you planning on making any others after this one?

Keep em coming!

<insert hollow compliments here>
    Wow...it's...uhh...Great!
    Try defining your body shape a little more, don't rush the early steps, or you end up with a small headed, popeye-forearmed George Clooney.
    "Gameplay is a lot more about bursts of intense action swinging back into stealth and using stealth as a tool. It's less about being invisible and more about being predatory." Patrick Redding in OXM Jan.

As always, Mel, awesome drawing skills you got there.

That's some good work there

Banned
    Nice work Melanie

I used to love art at school but dont tend to have the time or patience for it now, still nice seeing others work

That actually inspires me...we have to do a new assignment in my art class at my college and it's interesting. We have to take a form (person, place, animal etc.) and morph it into something else using 7 stages (kind of like the evolution of man picture where he evolves)....maybe, just maybe I can pull off Sam Fisher turning into a panther No but really nice work. i'm inspired to draw some more now. Melanie if you get the chance buy a tea called "Morning Thunder" you can probably find it at walmart....been drinking this stuff and it keeps you up ALLL DAY no joke. Kept me up till 5 AM last night. I feel fine right now and it doesn't make you crash, little art secret for your deadlines on assignments. Coffee or tea like this usually helps.

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

XBL GAMERTAG: MANGAJEDI

Nice... Nice... Nice

Too bad I can't draw... Guess I'd better stick to writing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast