Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Blade construction methods? | Forums

Can someone send the methods of how-it-work of the famous weapon of AC2: The Hidden Blade(Modern blade, not altair's)to show me how is it built? I really don't know how that work, and I'm planning to build one. Automatic mechanism, of course. I look in davinci's sketch on the teaser and see the clockwork. Anyone, the designer of that weapon, would you kindly enlighten the secret of the hidden blade for me, please?

*and altair's hidden blade, if you can.

there are some video tutorials on youtube but they dont seem to help that much
    im planning on building one of my own as well but i really don't have the know how

Originally posted by aladinpersia:
    Can someone send the methods of how-it-work of the famous weapon of AC2: The Hidden Blade(Modern blade, not altair's)to show me how is it built? I really don't know how that work, and I'm planning to build one. Automatic mechanism, of course. I look in davinci's sketch on the teaser and see the clockwork. Anyone, the designer of that weapon, would you kindly enlighten the secret of the hidden blade for me, please?

*and altair's hidden blade, if you can.
    i have an idea but where can i get materials

I am convinced such a mechanism (atleast how its portrayed in the game) cannot possibly work, without some form of stored energy.

hey didn't the people who were in the videos for AC have to use a real hidden blade. try and ask them if they did

someone has to tell you..

males are inherently forgetful.

an itchy sack or cheek and your a blind eunuch in a flash.

dont do it.

The folks in this thread might be able to provide a few pointers.
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/5581083167

ok getting the blade to go out i cant really help with, but i think the pulling it back in works the same as a tape measure, theres a wheel inside that has a metal ribbion inside of it, if you wind it up it will pull, thats all i can tell ya, sorry

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast