Thread: Frustrations!! | Forums

I have been using the Your Shape since the beginning of January. I have yet to get the code to unlock the challenge but I have found out it is 0YNNEJ but haven't tried it yet. I also get aggravated when it says I am doing it wrong but I am doing the exact thing on the screen. My days are set for M-W-F which is fine with me. I figured out that in order to use your equipment it has to go with the workout planned for the day. Say you are scheduled for core exercises choose the stability ball and you will get exercise that use the ball. Same thing if you are scheduled for upper body exercises choose the hand weights and they incorporate the weights in your exercise. Same thing goes for lower body just incorporate the stepper and it is added to your exercises.

I do get frustrated when I get the same exercises over and over again. I have been getting alot of Leg Raises, which I like, but when they do it for 10 minutes straight it gets annoying. It would go leg raises, rest, then leg raises, rest, then leg raises again, rest, then leg raises one more time, rest then a different exercise.

Does anyone else get as frustrated as I do?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes! I really want to like it but there a tons of bugs that need to be worked out some of which you mentioned. I've only worked out 3-4 times with mine and the repetitions and rests are annoying. As are the get up and sit down thing. I've learned to watch before I react. I get a good work out if I ignore the imperfections of the camera. I also don't do what she has recommended I pick the routine and body part. Still learning though.

I totally agree!! I'm doing exactly what she does on the screen but it seems like the camera has a delay between what I do and what goes on the screen; therefore, it says I'm doing it wrong. I get so frustrated with the thing that I'm almost to the point of hurling the darn camera out my window!! I've tried just stopping and seeing if it will do to the next exercise, but I think you have to achieve a certain percentage before you can go on. This thing is supposed to have over 400 exercises but I'm like you... I keep doing the same things over and over again. Maybe there will be an update soon that will fix this stupid game.

I must say that the EA Active is SOOOO much better!! It's really fun!!

The workouts are challenging, the "follow my lead" gets annoying, especially when you are doing the excercises right. I love the workouts, I hate the bugs. My remedy - MUTE button.

Originally posted by jagent99:
    The workouts are challenging, the "follow my lead" gets annoying, especially when you are doing the excercises right. I love the workouts, I hate the bugs. My remedy - MUTE button.
    I agree with the MUTE button. I did that and blasted my own music..LOL..

It finally brought in the stability ball...but only for 3 sets of crunches and at 6 minutes left of a 45 minute workout, I agree with way too many leg raises and I'm having the same issues with the camera not picking up what I'm doing, I am following the lead and it's not picking up.