Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cockpit Views | Forums

Can someone please verify whether there are or aren't cockpit views specific to each plane? And if so, is free look available. I'm ready to pre-order, just need this little factoid cleared up...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

According to the news section at http://heroesovereurope.us.ubi.com/ there are 'authentic cockpit recreations', but one of the devs told me they took them out then put them back in so who knows. Go to the site and read it for yourself on the news page.

I hope so, but ive not seen any images of the view or any confirmation anywhere on the web? But guess its in the early stages of development and time will tell

I don't understand people who are satisfied with ordinary pop music
    They just listen to whatever radio stations decide they should like
    Followed by an overkill of ring tone comm

LOL... early stages of development? The game releases in 30 days or so...

Heroes Over Europe only features an outside view. While we recognize that many PC and flight-sim players prefer to play in a cockpit view, Heroes Over Europe is an arcade flying game for consoles and PC, and the inclusion of cockpit views is not a priority for this style of game.

Justin Halliday
    Transmission Games www.transmissiongames.com

^
    No cockpit view, no sale. See ya guys.

Ouch. I would have settled for a generic view ala HotP. Are the exterior camera lock on controls exactly like HotP and can we rotate 360 degrees around the craft?

Originally posted by Justin_Heroes:
    Heroes Over Europe only features an outside view. While we recognize that many PC and flight-sim players prefer to play in a cockpit view, Heroes Over Europe is an arcade flying game for consoles and PC, and the inclusion of cockpit views is not a priority for this style of game.

Justin Halliday
    Transmission Games www.transmissiongames.com
    Well, I guess no cockpit is better than the unusable cockpit view vis a vi Blazing Angels 2.

That's still a bummer though.

Well, the cockpit views in IL-2 are OK when you're just flying around, but when the action heats up, I find it to be too restrictive, so I use the virtual cockpit for dogfighting.

Bottom line, I'm not sure if the inclusion of a cockpit view is or should be a selling point. Some of the cockpit views in IL-2 seem extremely zoomed in and nearly take up the entire breadth of the screen..especially the Spitfire, that one is rediculous.

^not to mention, that at the moment, the axis planes do not have a cockpit view in BoP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast