Thread: Mission Generator? | Forums

Is there a quick mission generator in the game? The manual mentions one when it talks about the editor, but I don't see it in the game. (It says something like "if you want more than the single missions that come with the game your first choice should be the mission generator. If you want something more complex, then use the Mission Editor.")
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is there a quick mission generator in the game? The manual mentions one when it talks about the editor, but I don't see it in the game. (It says something like "if you want more than the single missions that come with the game your first choice should be the mission generator. If you want something more complex, then use the Mission Editor.")

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII

for mission editor.
    .â·âºâ·._________________________________________ ____________.â·âºâ·.
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
    Help someone. Share your knowledge. Information Integration!
    Above all - Never forget to keep on Smiling' Always!
    .â·â

I know about the editor, but the manual seems to be talking about something other than the editor. Says generator should be first choice, but if you want something more complex, then use the editor.

Yes, thats something ive missed since sh2. Now i cant just jump in if i have a few minutes and sink my teeth into a convoy.

They've hidden it in SH3.

Go to Multiplayer and start a LAN game. All your questions will be answered.
    --------------------------------

It's Megamaid! She's gone from
    suck to blow!