The new Trailer just hit hours ago and here it is in hd. I cant frickin WAIT for this movie.

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/03...d_2304486.html

The new Trailer just hit hours ago and here it is in hd. I cant frickin WAIT for this movie.

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/03...d_2304486.html

Psyche_FD's Avatar Senior Member
    I am excited about this movie as well. YAY!! it looks very entertaining.

Kick is going to rock I love IRONMAN!!!! I can believe that Sam JAckson is playing Nick fury

I must say I enjoy both trailers. Its been awhile since a comic book movie looked good.

nexted a live action advengers movie

I was just about to post this. Yeah this trailer just makes me want to see it even more.
    Robert Downey will also appear in the Hulk movie as Tony Stark and Sam Jackson is rumored to be cameoing in both as Nick Fury. This is the way to set up a Team Movie. They have Thor and Ant Man coming next and Captain America somewhere soon after. They are all going to rock. Yay Marvel!!

I dislike Ultimate Nick Fury. I much rather see Hasselhoff play as Fury again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Seductivpancake:
    I dislike Ultimate Nick Fury. I much rather see Hasselhoff play as Fury again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hasselhoff!! I dont even like sam Jackson playing Fury. They should at least play some one that lookls like him from the games

Nick Fury in the Ultimate Universe is actually modeled after Sam Jackson. In fact his character in the Movie XXX was a good indication of what he would be like as Fury.