Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has read the books? | Forums

I'm just curious -- who has been able to find all three books and read them? For myself, it took several weeks to find the books as they are out print.

Cheers.

"There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I have erased this line".
    --Oscar Levant
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm just curious -- who has been able to find all three books and read them? For myself, it took several weeks to find the books as they are out print.

Cheers.

"There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I have erased this line".
    --Oscar Levant

I have them, I bought them as they were released. I wish I had been able to afford 'em in hard-cover, but I am happy with the paperback versions.

Ki #34018

I've read the first one a long time ago...

My friend has them all in hard cover... I think I'll try to borrow them

-Andy

I have all the books ...

Hard Cover
    PaperBack - US Release
    PaperBack - UK Release
    Audio Books

Heh heh. I got them when the second book was still new! I have all the hardcover, paperback, australian paperback (shipping was costly on that one!), and the audio tapes for each one. And belive it or not, I actually typed them. Well, I never got around to finishing BoD. It's just for reference should I need to find any information in them.

Great books! I love them!

I have read them all a few times. i got them as the second came out as well. so good. are they out of print? the barnes and nobles near my house restocks them all the time. i see them being bought.

We've got them all in paperback. We got them several years ago however.

We're quick to recommend them to anyone look for a great read! They're real page turners and among our favorites.

~two

I have the collection in hardcover from the first US release: 1995, 1996 and 1997. They are all enjoyable reads in their own right, and they make up the best auxillary material to any computer game I have ever played.

If you look at the acknoledgements page before each book you will find some interesting names. At least one should be very familliar if you've played Uru.

I have all 3 in hardcover. I bought them as they were released. I loved the first one, liked the second one, and kinda lost interest during the third one (although I did finish it).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast