Thread: King Richard Flag #43 in the Kingdom - PLEASE HELP!!!! | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

For those of you with the strategy guide, this flag is on top of a pillar in the Roman ruins and I need help finding out how to get to it. I can't climb the pillar...and when I climb to a higher point behind it and attempt to jump to it...I seem to just miss it.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

For those of you with the strategy guide, this flag is on top of a pillar in the Roman ruins and I need help finding out how to get to it. I can't climb the pillar...and when I climb to a higher point behind it and attempt to jump to it...I seem to just miss it.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

I can't believe noone else on here has seen this yet?

dude I am with you I cant figure out that piller either I have climbed to the top of the large and jumped down and missed around ten times now any help form someone would be great

I'm pretty sure someone said you needed those 'Upgraded' gloves to jump from the higher pillar and grab onto the flag's pillar, you can only do it with these gloves, if i'm talking about the wrong one, sorry .
    ------------------------------

When you jump from the tall piller down wards the downwards flag hit the b button so you can grab the edge of the piller then you'll get the falg

LOL, all you do is climb up that one wall and jump from pillar to pillar buy i do think you need the gloves

yep you need the gloves

Spent a good half an hour trying to get that flag myself from every direction I could think of and finally figured there was something that would come up later (I did recall climbing gloves amongst the items taken from you so thought they may have been what I needed) or I'd just come back if I was feeling masochistic at some point.

Seriously loving this game though!