Thread: A Few things about demo-questions and debate | Forums

Well I would first like to say to me this doesn't feel like a Myst game, it feels as if a company tried to copy Myst, it is just so different. But for the sake of the game i installed the demo, now how do i get up the ladder w/ the slate,please tell me. And if you agree or disagree w/ my opinion please say so.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You cannot get up the ladder with the slate. It's too heavy for the rickety ladder. I know this due to an interview of Rand's that's on Mysterium.ch.

I switch to the FPS controls (W,A,S,D) so while it's a Myst game, it's a FPS Myst game, minus the guns. I like it.

By the way in Myst V are we still us? A tough question but are we still the same person, because it acts as if we have met esher,but i have never seen him, and this place is so new, and it feels different, are we?

Bear in mind that this is only a segment of the game - you may well have met Esher earlier on which is why he acts as though he knows you in the demo.

These are also new ages that we haven't been to before - as I understand we start the game in K'veer, work our way to Direbo (which is where the demo starts) and then to each of the other ages including Noloben.

This is similar to the Myst IV demo which took us to Atrus' and Catherine's bedroom in Tomahna whilst the game itself starts with our arrival at Tomahna.
    Purveyor of Epigrams and Tenets
    "Everything is true - from a certain point of view."

Uru Live Ki number: 01320215