Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP / connection failed / | Forums

Whenever I try to join a server, after some loading, I get back to the main menu with a "connection failed" message.
    (i have fire wall off}

Is the same server you tried to join still there when you returned to the game browser? If not, the server probably went offline for some reason.

its on all servers and i try reconnect many times

Originally posted by wp4pl:
    its on all servers and i try reconnect many times
    try it on a time that it quiet on the sever? like...? when the majority is on their work?
    or at night?

i cant join on any servers in night and day ....

Would you happen to use spybot search and destroy? If so, your gonna have to allow BiA to run in spybots preference. I had the same problem until i allowed BiA in spybot. If you don't use spybot then it might be another type of spam/pop-up blocker u have thats conflicting with the MP side of BiA. If this doesn't work and if your net is through a router, u might have to forward your ports. search google on how to forward your ports on your router if this is the problem.

i dont have spy bot i even dont have anty virus.... but i have router i add ports and that dont help i even try with out router but that dont help to ... always the same problem

hi, why is in manual key "BIAHH ** **" it's for mp?

Originally posted by wp4pl:
    i dont have spy bot i even dont have anty virus.... but i have router i add ports and that dont help i even try with out router but that dont help to ... always the same problem
    Try to update your ethernet drivers. Usually these types of drivers come with a full motherboard driver. If this doesn't work, all i can think of is to re-install BiA and see if the problem still exists. Reply back and we'll go from there.

Hi agin .
    I have to add that i have polish version of BIA
    and i was read on many forums that many ppl from poland cant connect to servers... why?

ps . game arcade is req to play mp ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast