Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ABSTERGO ELITE AC Clan Recruitment Thread. Now Recruiting PS3 Only | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Aww some of my favorite AC peeps and I had no idea, LOL!! I guess I've been MIA a little too much. Good luck guys!!

My awesome sig was made by StarScream391 | PSN: California__Gurl

Banned
    Thank you for the well wishes

Originally posted by Cali_Gurl:
    Aww some of my favorite AC peeps and I had no idea, LOL!! I guess I've been MIA a little too much. Good luck guys!!
    your welcome to come with us cali girl

Originally posted by Dracono99:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cali_Gurl:
    your welcome to come with us cali girl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww, thanks Drac!! I appreciate the offer. I'd love to as long as my other clan and you guys don't mind if I'm in 2 clans. xD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dracono99:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cali_Gurl:

Aww, thanks Drac!! I appreciate the offer. I'd love to as long as my other clan and you guys don't mind if I'm in 2 clans. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    EDDD!!!!
    My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/JTS812

Banned
    Best of luck.

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dracono99:

Aww, thanks Drac!! I appreciate the offer. I'd love to as long as my other clan and you guys don't mind if I'm in 2 clans. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol Cali we would love to have you if you were in 50 clans xD
    also OST is kinda dead its why Dezzy left them and joined us

Like I said the other day playing BF3 with you, Everybody loves Cali

good luck to you all

PSN -The_Tabeeb | "We are ROGUE" | -SSR| Signature by:sakiko0art
    SSR Forums
    SSR Clan Thread

Originally posted by JTS_812:
    EDDD!!!!
    LOL!!! Hi JT-ESSSS!!! xD

Originally posted by Dave0718:

lol Cali we would love to have you if you were in 50 clans xD
    also OST is kinda dead its why Dezzy left them and joined us

Like I said the other day playing BF3 with you, Everybody loves Cali </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yay, thanks!!! Ok, I'll talk to my other clan. I'm sure it won't be a problem since we're all friends anyway!! I you all too!!! Haha!!
    Originally posted by The_Tabeeb:
    good luck to you all
    Tabeeeeeb!!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast