Thread: admin pls. ladder not counting | Forums

Okay I have been decent about this... and i know ladder doesn't mean much but... i have played 34 games this week and my tally is
    13-6.
    that means i am missing 17 games on my record. to boot 13-14 of these are wins and 3 against top 10 players. again i know ladder doesn't count for "anything" but can somone explain why this is happening? I can see a few of these games going missing but 17???? I just played a great game against red dwarf and finally won after 1.5 hours but again... not counted.
    total games played=174
    recorded record 74-72
    =28 missed games@ 45mins/avg per game.... you do the math
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Join the club. I have "lost" 5 games, because I could not click on OK after desync happened at the very start of game and one of players left. Info window was hidden behind desync window alongside with OK button.

Ladder system is a mockery and sand in the eyes. It simply does not work properly and as it looks now it never will. Igonre the ladder is my advice, majority of the best players are not the ones at first page, beleive me
    Ave.

Thats pretty bad reavs. I havent noticed any substantial missing matches since the first month, i wonder why its happening. Were all/most of these missing games recent?

I dont compleatly dissagree with you Decina, I dont think its as big a scandal as you make it, i think if your quitting or loosing games, doesnt matter how hard a military player you could be, thats going to effect the score.
    What i think is rubbish is, I dont see how a player can play 1 game a week, (chances are an easy win when your a good player) and remain in the top 10. Every time he looses a spot after inactivity, the 1 game played awards 30-40 points, what others have to play up to 20-30 games for. Yet almost never risking the loss with so few games.

Either way, the "counted games" are what exist, like it or not. I remember a period of about 2 or 3 weeks where no scores were recorded, Kruger Esser (Leosilth) and I played like mad men the whole time and got 0 games for it. Title rank points also didnt count. I have just put my head down and played for the ones that do.
    ..still here...

I have only been losing a couple per week sixety until this week. I wouldn't be so vexed if the missing games did not turn out to always be my hard earned long games. : ( ohh well SC2 gets released @ 12am tues morning so i wont be relying completely on S7 for my rts fix : )