Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer People, GET CONNECTED | Forums

Okay, hardly any of us can meet online, so i suggest us get xfire, even though they dun support this game right now, at least we can keep in contact so when we want to play, we can schedule some matches to play with each other. For those people who don't know what xfire is, its a im (noobs: instant messenger) for games, you can download xfire at www.xfire.com , my user is "imparalite" so add me. SO guys, if you want more ppl online, ubi ain't gonna help you, get god damn connected!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    add me if you want (xfire=thesleep)

Also people, this patch messes up people with routers, you cannot create a game if you have a router, or others can't join, at a ping of 999. ADD ME TO XFIRE QUICK "imparalite"

Banned
    Agreed, if you have a router you CANNOT SEE OR JOIN ANY GAME without a 999 ping!!! PLZ omg this patch is so messed up can you do something??? Polecatxxx you are our only hope!!!

my xfire is interpolmedusa lol :P looking forward to play wid ya all

I have a router and found a way of making hosting a game work.

Put your host computer in a dmz and then you will be able to sucessfully host a game.

Tried this last night and it worked.

Also, once you start a game (aka: player joined and you begin match) it will no longer show up in search screen. Games will only show if there is a room with people waiting to start the game.

I also do xfire so please invite me so I know when others are playing.

xfire username: cknobman

oh.... so if a game starts you wont see it/

Banned
    Well a total noob thing to do is put your computer in your routers DMZ! NOT A SOLUTION!

Okay People, so far, there people have added me, so add them as well on xfire - triggerhappypilot; interpolmedusa; The_Sleep; Cknobman . So GET XFIRE fast and dl, then we can organize our MATCHES!

we had a nice dogfight tonight guyz.

and is there a mic ingame? where you can talk with the mic? if not is there anyway we can get 1?

+++++++++++

i have gone to the xfire fourm and complained :P they advertized BA yet they do not support ingame chat lol lk wtf. so hope they can do it soon

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast