Thread: HAWX CD Key | Forums

My HAWX's DvD Without CD Key I Believe I Search Enuogh For It But I Can't Find it
    From Where Can I Have It....?
    Please Help Me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It should be on the booklet that came with the DVD or you can write a e-mail to UBISOFT support.
    But if you downloaded the game illigal and try to get a CD key by asking it here on this forum... all I can say is <span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">***Whilst I understand your feelings toward piracy, please don't attempt to bypass the forum word filter***</span>

Originally posted by Murdock_69:
    It should be on the booklet that came with the DVD or you can write a e-mail to UBISOFT support.
    But if you downloaded the game illigal and try to get a CD key by asking it here on this forum... all I can say is <span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>
    That's all anybody will say, LMAO! Mind you, there's a few here that might say even more... myself included. If you're a legitimate owner though, you shouldn't have to worry. If you came here to pirate software, best leave now before the mob shows up with torches and pitchforks.

Cheers,
    Phoenix
    "Beginner's Luck is NOT a skill" ~ Unknown
    "Gravity. It isn't just a suggestion, it's the Law." ~ Mr. Phoenix

Thanks a lot I'll Ask Ubi for Support

I have a H.A.W.X DVD without CD Key Please help me

Did you buy the software second hand or is it a full retail copy? If it's retail, take it back and show them. Either they fix it or give your money back. If it's second hand, Ubi might be able to help you, but you'll have to contact them directly and see.

<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT Content removed, please do not post information which may assist those using pirate software.</span>

Good luck!

Cheers,
    Phoenix

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Originally posted by dragonraihan:
    You will need to return to the store where you made the purchase

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragonraihan:
    You will need to return to the store where you made the purchase </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOOPS! So sorry... I thought I was being careful there. My bad

hola, compre el juego de H.A.W.X y pase el juego completo pero cuando lo quiero jugar en linea dice que tengo que escribir del juego un CD-KEY cuya cosa no tengo

por favor me pueden dar una clave ???

GRACIAS...

hello, buy the HAWX game and pass the full game but when I want to play online says I have to write the CD-KEY game a thing which I have no

Please can I get a CD-KEY???

THANK YOU ...