Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: !!!DialogLogin.Error.ERROR50!!! WTH? | Forums

when i try to log into ubi.com to play online it says the plugin list URL was not foundin your settings file, then !!!DialogLogin.Error.ERROR50!!!(en),.......... whats going on?

maybe i hve an outdated version?? im using the 1 that came wi da game.....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having the same damn thing, and i can't figure it out. Some please help.

Hi friends,
    Ive written to Ubi.com/Support, and they've aswered so fast about the trouble that we have. They've updated the ubi.com program, that's the reason by which we cannot connect to the server. The following is my request and their aresponse:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Customer (Jorge Mario Zamora Vélez) - 04/30/2009 04:16 AM
    I have a touble when I want to play Ghost Recon 1.0.0.2 in Multiplayer online using ubi.com, The program shows me the next message:
    "The plugin list URL was not found in your settings file"
    (Thats the first one) and later:
    !!DialogLogin.Error.ERROR50!!(en)
    Please tell me whats going on, and how can I play in multiplayer online ghost recon!!

Response (Jason) - 04/30/2009 09:49 AM
    Jorge Mario,

I have attached a file to your incident that will remove the registry entries for the Game Service from your computer. Please download the "uninstall.reg" file to your desktop from http://help.support.ubi.com/uninstall.reg and double left click on it. Once this is completed, visit http://gamingzone.ubisoft.com/...ages/GameService.exe and download this file to your desktop. Once you double left click on the "GameService" file that will be created on your desktop, the game service should work fine.

Additionally, before to do this, you must to unistall ubi.com program which you have by default in your PC.

Then, you can play now online!!! :-D

MUUUUchas gracias, si funcionò.!!!!!

LOL What a joke I have been playing GR about 9 years now. Un-installing and a reistall does not help. It is not any of are pc's or the program that needs fixed. It's UBI Game lobbys.
    They shut them down trying to get player to stop joining the older games so they can put other new ones up. It's UBI not supporting the games that is the problem. I say we all just stop buying UBI Supported games all together.

GRACIAS LOKO ESTO SI ME FUNCIONO

Originally posted by TJMario:
    Hi friends,
    Ive written to Ubi.com/Support, and they've aswered so fast about the trouble that we have. They've updated the ubi.com program, that's the reason by which we cannot connect to the server. The following is my request and their aresponse:

Customer (Jorge Mario Zamora Vélez) - 04/30/2009 04:16 AM
    I have a touble when I want to play Ghost Recon 1.0.0.2 in Multiplayer online using ubi.com, The program shows me the next message:
    "The plugin list URL was not found in your settings file"
    (Thats the first one) and later:
    !!DialogLogin.Error.ERROR50!!(en)
    Please tell me whats going on, and how can I play in multiplayer online ghost recon!!

Response (Jason) - 04/30/2009 09:49 AM
    Jorge Mario,

I have attached a file to your incident that will remove the registry entries for the Game Service from your computer. Please download the "uninstall.reg" file to your desktop from http://help.support.ubi.com/uninstall.reg and double left click on it. Once this is completed, visit http://gamingzone.ubisoft.com/...ages/GameService.exe and download this file to your desktop. Once you double left click on the "GameService" file that will be created on your desktop, the game service should work fine.

Additionally, before to do this, you must to unistall ubi.com program which you have by default in your PC.

Then, you can play now online!!! :-D
    thank you thank you thank you

works for me ,too! tks.

Uninstalled, ran the .REG, reinstalled, works fine. Still almost useless. Crashes after about 30 min as usual too.

!!!DialogLogin.Error.ERROR50!!
    How,im not understan to unistall ubii help pleasee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast