Thread: Running finished movies at full screen | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    When using Fraps I understand people are running Il2 at 640x480 and then saving Fraps at 15FPS. Are you using half or full setting in Fraps. I've tried full setting. The movies look great after speeding up to 2x (I do this in multiquence). When viewing finished product in WMP they look OK at orginal size but loose resolution and pixilate a bit in full screen.

There's a setting when making the movie that is usually set at 320x240, Should I boost this up to 640x480, will that resolve that issue? Am at work or I would try it out, what are others doing? Thanks.

Los
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    When using Fraps I understand people are running Il2 at 640x480 and then saving Fraps at 15FPS. Are you using half or full setting in Fraps. I've tried full setting. The movies look great after speeding up to 2x (I do this in multiquence). When viewing finished product in WMP they look OK at orginal size but loose resolution and pixilate a bit in full screen.

There's a setting when making the movie that is usually set at 320x240, Should I boost this up to 640x480, will that resolve that issue? Am at work or I would try it out, what are others doing? Thanks.

Los

XyZspineZyX
    In Adobe Premiere 6.x if you import a 640 into a project of 320 your vid will be resized to 320.
    This most likely will have a bad effect on quality.

Note: In Premiere Pro (7) your vid will stay it's original size when imported.

I dunno what edit-program u using but try setting project settings to 640 BEFORE importing the vid.

Btw if u got a screen res of 1024 and run a 640 vid in full-screen it will always look a bit granulous.

Vengeanze