Thread: TMOtw..yea..I finally decided to try it. | Forums

I am curious...I'm not finding much traffic around luzon, despite the fact that the americans were just run out of the area. Do the traffic patterns not fully reset untill I port or is the random traffic modded sparce?
    Administrator of silenthunter.filefront.com
    Please submit mods, screenshots, and news, and link to our site, because..we're bored..and we have live ordinance..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am curious...I'm not finding much traffic around luzon, despite the fact that the americans were just run out of the area. Do the traffic patterns not fully reset untill I port or is the random traffic modded sparce?
    Please submit mods, screenshots, and news, and link to our site, because..we're bored..and we have live ordinance..

TMO does cut down on the traffic.

If you're fresh out of Cavite at the start of the war, sail up the western side of Luzon to the opening of Lingayen gulf and I bet you'll find a fat task force to blow up.
    ...---.../...---...

Proud to be an Amoosican: Frostbite Falls is a cool place.

I'm down to the islands north of asutralia now, thats where the base moved to. Needed some crew for the deck gun as I didn't get down fast enough to avoid a zero, a near miss got the gun crew. I did find a convoy, 4 maru, 2 DD's, and I popped all 4 torpedo, to hit a H maru, one a smaller one, the other a miss. Decided to reload one and hit another, and did it again, so now 2 H maru are disabled, but once the DD's finally found me it was over. Never managed to actualy sink anything and nothing I did evaded the DD's..including all the way down on silent and 1 knot. They must have finally hit me with about 8 within seconds of one another. So I restarted at the lsat save and went to port instead. I'll try that again with a better sub or when I get decoys.

The thermal layer is your friend in TMOwTw.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Just noticed I have 1500 posts after posting the above one.

And all 1500 posts are good ones.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Well I wnt to 280 in the narwhal and never heard the thermal get called. By that time I had been hit with 6..I bottomed out the gague first.

Next time I find 4 marus gaurded by 2DD's the DD's die first, then I let my gunners have their way with the maru's