Thread: I've got a question about FMB. | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I'm in the process of creating a Multiplayer Dogfight. But I'm stuck, i think.

I've got all the home bases where they need to be, all the aircraft is available for both sides, everything is done.
    But when I go to play it I can't select my home base or aircraft, what do I need to do?

Do I have to be online to select bases and aircraft or can I do it through the game?

Thanks In Advanced!

GoldnEagle17 - Flying High...

<center>Golden Eagle-ProudBirds-VFW<center>

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I'm in the process of creating a Multiplayer Dogfight. But I'm stuck, i think.

I've got all the home bases where they need to be, all the aircraft is available for both sides, everything is done.
    But when I go to play it I can't select my home base or aircraft, what do I need to do?

Do I have to be online to select bases and aircraft or can I do it through the game?

Thanks In Advanced!

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    Hello?

XyZspineZyX
    i think you got it yourself. you have to be online to be able to have all the online features.
    you can open a server and put it on a password and test your map.

XyZspineZyX
    Okay, thanks man!!

Message Edited on 06/25/0306:48AM by GoldnEagle-PBNA

XyZspineZyX
    You don't have to be online but you do have to test it through multiplayer. Pretend you were online and set up a server just as you would in HL or if you were serving direct.

***I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing***

also make sure its saved under dogfight, not cooperative. That makes a difference

EDIT: just realized I'm five years late... oh well.