Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Extra exp. From R6V1 = No Achievement in R6V2! | Forums

To be more clear, I have heard that if you get the extra starting experience from beating R6V1 on realistic or getting to Elite, that will put you past the point for the Private First Class Achievement and thus you will never be able to get it. (XBox 360)

Anyone know anything about this?

Here's a link for my 'source'.
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=62106
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

To be more clear, I have heard that if you get the extra starting experience from beating R6V1 on realistic or getting to Elite, that will put you past the point for the Private First Class Achievement and thus you will never be able to get it. (XBox 360)

Anyone know anything about this?

Here's a link for my 'source'.
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=62106

! I hope it's just a bug on that guy's account. I don't much care for Gamerscore that much, but I can't believe a bug like this would pass testing.

i think either ubilevel up or hanky has confirm it is not a glitch. Im searching for the thread now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SpecialOps117:
    i think either ubilevel up or hanky has confirm it is not a glitch. Im searching for the thread now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it's not a glitch but it's intentional that if you got 1000 in R6V1 you can't in R6V2? Sounds dumb.

Wouldn't doubt it to be a glitch. Half the achievements in the first Vegas were glitched.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rogue__Spear:
    Wouldn't doubt it to be a glitch. Half the achievements in the first Vegas were glitched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> But they were obtainable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheUBERspectre:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rogue__Spear:
    Wouldn't doubt it to be a glitch. Half the achievements in the first Vegas were glitched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> But they were obtainable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm.... I dont seem to have my Special Ops achievement, despite having gone through ALL requirements six times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheUBERspectre:
    Wouldn't doubt it to be a glitch. Half the achievements in the first Vegas were glitched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> But they were obtainable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm.... I dont seem to have my Special Ops achievement, despite having gone through ALL requirements six times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Ok MOST of them are obtainable. I'm still in need of that achievement too.

Most of them, but not all. Heh.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast