Thread: Rudder Midships Problem | Forums

The manual states that to put the rudder to midships you use the ' button - when I use this is does nothing - any views?

Brian
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The manual states that to put the rudder to midships you use the ' button - when I use this is does nothing - any views?

Brian

Banned
    Have you tried manually doing it with your cursor on the dial itself ?

Yes, using the mouse/cursor works, although its sometimes hard to get to zero. Does the ' button not work then?

The ' key on my keyboard (UK keyboard) is the same key as the @ sign which STOPs the U-boat.

Rudder amidships is the key to the right of this, ie the # and tilde (~) key

Banned
    I have US keyboard, and the ' key is in between the ; and Enter keys. The Rudder Amidships function worked until I changed the mapping to the Crew Management screen(Since I hardly used the rudder controls, I use the 6 Dials Large Slideout compass dial since it comes default with WAC) for that keystroke.

If you can't get it to work, maybe you can change the key mapping for it. I have 2 programs you can use to do this.
    SH3Keys or to manually change the keymapping if SH3Keys don't work on your keyboard, you can try this SH3 Keychecker. If you need help with these, feel free to PM me