View Poll Results: Should Rayman Retro be on PlayStation 2?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, It should.

3 37.50%
  • No, It shouldn't.

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new Rayman game | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

The Ubisoft company should make a new Rayman game called Rayman Retro. It should be a 3 disc/game card game with 3 games (Rayman 1, Rayman 2:The Great Escape, and Rayman Rush). This game of 3 should be for Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Sony PlayStation 2, PC, Sony PSP, and Nintendo DS. This game should move Rayman with both the D-Pad and Analog Stick. In the Wii Version all the 3 Rayman games in this game should use a Wii Nunchuk, a Wii Classic Controller, and a Nintendo GameCube Controller. Rayman 1 should be made to hold the Wii Remote sideways. All 3 Rayman games in this game should have mini-games and alot of levels. Rayman Rush should have online multiplayer. In Rayman 1 Space Mama should dance on all systems Rayman Retro are for.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That's a great idea! But why rayman rush, it should be rayman m/arena because rush only has races and arena has fights as well as races. There is also a rumor that there will be a rayman trilogy hd remake on PS3. It would be pretty cool to have those 3 games on my wii though, Rayman 2 and Rayman M don't work on my PC.

Pssst

The PS2 is practically dead.

You silly kids with your silly ideas :P
    StaceyW- How to protect your family and survive from Rayman fangirl attack.

Hey that is not true , I bought a ps2 this year and it is clearly still fun and they are still selling games for it . I bought the Crash Bandicoot Triple Action pack and the Mortal Kombat Kollection for it and my bro bought like 2 guitar hero games for it .

I don't really care if it is on PS2 or not.

Since PS2 is old it shouldn't be on PS2 and I'll let the UbiSoft company replace Rayman Rush with Rayman Arena/M and also add Rayman 3:Hoodlum Havoc and Rayman Retro will have 4 games instead.It shouldn't be for PC either.Rayman Arena and Hoodlum Havoc shouldn't use a GameCube controller because these 2 Rayman games are already on GameCube.

I think that's better.

By dead I mean nearly commercially dead, let's face it, at least here most if not all PS2s are bought second hand from now on.

Besides there's a rumour flying around about a Rayman HD trilogy collection on the PS3, if that's so AND it's well done [ie not glitchy] people would be more likely to buy that.
    StaceyW- How to protect your family and survive from Rayman fangirl attack.

Why anyone would want a game to be released on the PS2 in 2011 is beyond me.

It's pretty much confirmed that PS2 games are not going to be produced anymore. Games like FIFA have already a last edition planned for the PS2. I think FIFA 11 is the last one to be released on the PS2.

The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
    "Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast