Thread: How do I play? | Forums

Is this game like Command and Conquerer? I didn't really like that Demo. Infact, I don't really like games like that in general. I heard this game is like it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is this game like Command and Conquerer? I didn't really like that Demo. Infact, I don't really like games like that in general. I heard this game is like it.

lol...

well none of us are really sure how to play since none of us can yet, we know that u use a controller for an xbox or ps3 and a headset to bark orders but that's it. and that maybe it may even be able to use a mouse and keyboard with headset if it comes to pc. and i don't think it'll be to much like any C&C games, i don't like C&C 3 either but i love strategy games

end war is sopposed to be a new gen of rts.

Please read the articles about the game before making posts like this. Plenty of basic information has been provided.

You will command units as in C&C, but it will take a different approach to battles and has down away with resource management. So, RTFM.

Banned
    im guessing endwar will be alot like world in conflict.

lol when i read this topics name i almost quickly went to post, well you buy the game when it comes out and put it in your console/ PC and turn it on .... thank god i read the post before.