Thread: where do print screen files go? | Forums

Hi, i cant find where my print screen shots go, not ingame, but just printing whats on my monitor. I suck at theese things,thanks for any help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, i cant find where my print screen shots go, not ingame, but just printing whats on my monitor. I suck at theese things,thanks for any help.

Go to the directory were you installed the game, something like: C/Docs&Settings/Username/Il2Sturmovik1946. Then you see something named grab000,grab0001 etc.
    These are your printscreens.
    As far as I know you can make a maximum of 10 or 20 printscreens and if you make some more the last ones replaces the first ones.

Hi Uufflakke, thanks for helping. But what Im trying to do is take a screenshot off a screensaver, its not in the game. (heres a link REALLY nice!!
    http://www.cebudanderson.com/scrnsvr.htm

Easiest thing is to install a programme such as fraps or irfanview and then you can save screenshots to wherever you like.

Hi JG52Uther, Ill give that a try, Thanks!

I tried fraps, left everything default, hit F 10 and looked in the fraps folder, but nothing... changed it to save cptures to my desktop, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

If you only want one screenshot:

1. press print screen while whatever you want to capture is displayed
    2. Open any graphics application (MS Paint will do) and open a new blank document
    3. Select Edit > Paste