Thread: Need some help getting into Until Uru | Forums

I have Until Uru installed and everything. And currently I have three different invitations. I go to login in to Until Uru, I enter in my Account and Password, and that works fine. However when I go to enter in the information on the Create A Player screen I enter in all the information and the Invitation information (ex. "Friends Name: Maratanos and Pass Key: cbee7642-6382-4e0b-a761-a44485ff1338), and for all three different invites, after about five seconds, an error message pops up which reads: "Invitation not found". Would anyone be able to help me with my problems at all? I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have Until Uru installed and everything. And currently I have three different invitations. I go to login in to Until Uru, I enter in my Account and Password, and that works fine. However when I go to enter in the information on the Create A Player screen I enter in all the information and the Invitation information (ex. "Friends Name: Maratanos and Pass Key: cbee7642-6382-4e0b-a761-a44485ff1338), and for all three different invites, after about five seconds, an error message pops up which reads: "Invitation not found". Would anyone be able to help me with my problems at all? I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

I think you ignore that "Invitation". IIRC it's legacy from Prologue. Your invitation got you recognised at the account / password screen.

You should get the Create Player Ok prompt with just name and gender. (You can't import into D'mala).

Luton UK. GMT. MO:UL KI #: 01945979 Cocoa Parties Unlimited!