Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another TrackIR question | Forums

Getting my TrackIR 4 Pro in today. Anything special I need to know about getting it working properly? Running IL2 Complete Edition.

I noticed the line in config "trackIRUse=1" needs to be set to 1. Is that the default? Mine has always been set to 1.

Do I need to disable my hatswitch views in controls?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Getting my TrackIR 4 Pro in today. Anything special I need to know about getting it working properly? Running IL2 Complete Edition.

I noticed the line in config "trackIRUse=1" needs to be set to 1. Is that the default? Mine has always been set to 1.

Do I need to disable my hatswitch views in controls?

Thanks

What he said.

Oh, and if this is your first venture into the TIR world, then make sure to give yourself a couple weeks to acclimate to it.

enjoy.

================================================== ======

Now plying the skies as TX-Thunderbolt

Good information. Thanks. After reading the guide...I think I may just try a couple profiles. LOL, gets pretty involved.

Well, installed TrakIR 4 Pro today. Install took 5 minutes. Worked "out of the box" using IL-2 default profile. The thing that amazed me most was how well everything worked. Not much effort went in to setting it up. Of course I will need to tweak my own profile for various games.

One thing I noticed right off was the ability to confirm the kill. A liitle left bank, look down left, and there's your adversaries parachutte and spiraling wreckage heading for the ground.

Need to figure out how to import profles. hamselv2, I downloaded your profile...how do I install it?

you must be in flight sim heaven! I am dying to get one myself..unless i can get one of those webcam homemade jobs goin'!! ENJOY that baby! I know i'm goin to!

I tryed the freebie software with the webcam approach before TrackIR. Anybody want a free webcam?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Need to figure out how to import profles. hamselv2, I downloaded your profile...how do I install it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just need to put the file in the appropriate folder in the trackir folder, look for the other profiles, you'll see.
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Urufu_Shinjiro:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Need to figure out how to import profles. hamselv2, I downloaded your profile...how do I install it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just need to put the file in the appropriate folder in the trackir folder, look for the other profiles, you'll see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Move it to C:\Program Files\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 4\Profiles - default install location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast