Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another TrackIR question | Forums

Getting my TrackIR 4 Pro in today. Anything special I need to know about getting it working properly? Running IL2 Complete Edition.

I noticed the line in config "trackIRUse=1" needs to be set to 1. Is that the default? Mine has always been set to 1.

Do I need to disable my hatswitch views in controls?

Thanks

Getting my TrackIR 4 Pro in today. Anything special I need to know about getting it working properly? Running IL2 Complete Edition.

I noticed the line in config "trackIRUse=1" needs to be set to 1. Is that the default? Mine has always been set to 1.

Do I need to disable my hatswitch views in controls?

Thanks

What he said.

Oh, and if this is your first venture into the TIR world, then make sure to give yourself a couple weeks to acclimate to it.

enjoy.

Good information. Thanks. After reading the guide...I think I may just try a couple profiles. LOL, gets pretty involved.

Well, installed TrakIR 4 Pro today. Install took 5 minutes. Worked "out of the box" using IL-2 default profile. The thing that amazed me most was how well everything worked. Not much effort went in to setting it up. Of course I will need to tweak my own profile for various games.

One thing I noticed right off was the ability to confirm the kill. A liitle left bank, look down left, and there's your adversaries parachutte and spiraling wreckage heading for the ground.

Need to figure out how to import profles. hamselv2, I downloaded your profile...how do I install it?

you must be in flight sim heaven! I am dying to get one myself..unless i can get one of those webcam homemade jobs goin'!! ENJOY that baby! I know i'm goin to!

I tryed the freebie software with the webcam approach before TrackIR. Anybody want a free webcam?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Need to figure out how to import profles. hamselv2, I downloaded your profile...how do I install it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just need to put the file in the appropriate folder in the trackir folder, look for the other profiles, you'll see.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Urufu_Shinjiro:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Need to figure out how to import profles. hamselv2, I downloaded your profile...how do I install it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just need to put the file in the appropriate folder in the trackir folder, look for the other profiles, you'll see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Move it to C:\Program Files\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 4\Profiles - default install location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast