Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii version seems MUCH faster! | Forums

Go watch some vids of the Wii version and it is amazing at just how much better the sense of speed is. I am going to get the Wii version tomorrow in hopes that it is indeed better than the 360 version. The 360 version has grown on me but I'm still overall not that happy with it so...

Damn... a lot of money for one title that may or may not be that good lol. If it isn't that great either i'll just sell them and move on.

Still have "Stoked" coming next month ; )
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Go watch some vids of the Wii version and it is amazing at just how much better the sense of speed is. I am going to get the Wii version tomorrow in hopes that it is indeed better than the 360 version. The 360 version has grown on me but I'm still overall not that happy with it so...

Damn... a lot of money for one title that may or may not be that good lol. If it isn't that great either i'll just sell them and move on.

Still have "Stoked" coming next month ; )

I thought Stoked comes later this month?

well for what its worth, here's a video of Stoked, I am not exactly impressed with the moon physics...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cypaNGpTVMQ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P-DRIZZL3:
    well for what its worth, here's a video of Stoked, I am not exactly impressed with the moon physics...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cypaNGpTVMQ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah true that. Hopefully it will get better. I need a good a snowboarding game. Well theres always the option of doing 900's and 1080's on the megaramp in skate (btw, can't wait for skate 2 also).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snowboarding101:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P-DRIZZL3:

Yeah true that. Hopefully it will get better. I need a good a snowboarding game. Well theres always the option of doing 900's and 1080's on the megaramp in skate (btw, can't wait for skate 2 also). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>oh god yes, moving everything around is going to be absolutely amazing, and everything else about it, especially the tearing clothes and scratches that go along with the ability to run away from the board during a bail

WOW!! That looked horrible! The guy was like twitching all over the place and the physics were just plain dumb. I'm glad i got SWSB. And yes! I cant wait for skate 2!! It looks so good, and truly took realism in a video game to a whole new level.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Fresh Powder is like touching a boob for the first time, every time!

At least that vid of Stoked had some speed going on. SWS is dog sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I think that vid looked pretty decent. We shall see.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dajzilla:
    At least that vid of Stoked had some speed going on. SWS is dog sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I think that vid looked pretty decent. We shall see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice You-tube comment too dajzilla

Go to the top of Alaska and see how long it takes you to go down the mountain. Of course its not all about racing to the bottom, it is more about what you do on the way down.

Shaun White Snowboarding is a more measured pace where you can enjoy yourself, do some tricks and look around the mountain. It is not F-Zero in the snow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raide:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dajzilla:

I think that vid looked pretty decent. We shall see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice You-tube comment too dajzilla

Go to the top of Alaska and see how long it takes you to go down the mountain. Of course its not all about racing to the bottom, it is more about what you do on the way down.

Shaun White Snowboarding is a more measured pace where you can enjoy yourself, do some tricks and look around the mountain. It is not F-Zero in the snow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By measured pace are you meaning DOG SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?

Because that's what it is. For the most part. WHY do people defend a game that is so blatantly average? Does it REALLY hurt you that much to admit that the game you want to love sooooo much isn't that good after all?

Bizarre.

It is better than what I originally gave it credit for but it still isn't any where as fast/fun as it could have or SHOULD have been. Come on... admit it. You too wish it were faster and had a locked 60 FPS (or even a locked 30 FPS).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast