Thread: GONE DOWN HILL? | Forums

Is it my imagination or has Vegas 2 suffered a major downgrade? Bullet peneration doesnt seem to be working as well as it used to collision detection is some how worse enemy ai seems to spawn right on top of you and the grenade indicator just drives me up the wall. I have noticed scopes are not as accurate anymore and grenades bounce off invisible walls. No decent maps have been brought out only revamped or imported from vegas 1. If Ubi dosent fix this or bring out content that makes me feel my £40 was well spent id have to boycott any future Clancy and Ubisoft products. It is a shame considering i have purchesed all of the Clancy games that have been on the market and i hope Ubi start bucking up their ideas and listens to the TRUE fans of the franchise who care not only about the gameplay but on the story line aswell.
    If they are going to bring out another Rainbow game they should bring it back to how it was on the pc, have a decent storyline choose you team choose their loadouts and have it mission by mission scattered around the globe, and then ditch the Rainbow franchise and come up with something new because all Ubi have down has destroyed a brilliant franchise and dragged Tom Clancy's name through the mud.

Let me know what you think and or if I am being a bit harsh on Ubi. But over all this is one unhappy gamer
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is it my imagination or has Vegas 2 suffered a major downgrade? Bullet peneration doesnt seem to be working as well as it used to collision detection is some how worse enemy ai seems to spawn right on top of you and the grenade indicator just drives me up the wall. I have noticed scopes are not as accurate anymore and grenades bounce off invisible walls. No decent maps have been brought out only revamped or imported from vegas 1. If Ubi dosent fix this or bring out content that makes me feel my £40 was well spent id have to boycott any future Clancy and Ubisoft products. It is a shame considering i have purchesed all of the Clancy games that have been on the market and i hope Ubi start bucking up their ideas and listens to the TRUE fans of the franchise who care not only about the gameplay but on the story line aswell.
    If they are going to bring out another Rainbow game they should bring it back to how it was on the pc, have a decent storyline choose you team choose their loadouts and have it mission by mission scattered around the globe, and then ditch the Rainbow franchise and come up with something new because all Ubi have down has destroyed a brilliant franchise and dragged Tom Clancy's name through the mud.

Let me know what you think and or if I am being a bit harsh on Ubi. But over all this is one unhappy gamer

what cancer is to people, UBI is to pc gaming

I think Ubisoft may have increased the amount of recoil and or bullet spread of either some or all of the weapons in game, This is just a guess , I noticed a change in gameplay after the last update now My favored tar21 recoils much worse than before.

Banned
    Have you guys gotten a new patch as of late? How can the game downgrade on its own?

Put someone French and named Philip Therein in charge.
    -+-+_
    [b][Color:green][*] written by SCE_Soultear[*]Even for a flop on pc i got to admit that the vision of the artist(s) for Vegas is beyond speech. What i am seeing in game now is by far the best i have seen in any other game for realism. (cod

is this the 100th thread that is exactly the same or am i just imagining things?