Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assault guns | Forums

Thanks for the replies guys! Helped me a lot, could've figured it out by testing it myself, but didn't want to waste money on something I did not know how to use, and this prepares me for when I can play the game...
    ------------------------------------
    Work is the curse of the drinking class
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Stugs are epic.
    www.livestream.com/rusecommunity - - prerecorded and streaming live when possible! RUSE 24/7

console tears T__T are best tears

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by senortoot:
    Stugs are epic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I prefer the more expansive Sturm Tiger.
    They can actually harm tanks :O

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by STRONTJESBERG:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by senortoot:
    Stugs are epic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I prefer the more expansive Sturm Tiger.
    They can actually harm tanks :O </div></BLOCKQUOTE> priest ftw
    ------------

When i was waffen337 on halowars & my Steam ID

http://www.livestream.com/ruse...&utm_medium=ui-thumb

This is one of my first games I played about 6 months ago, Against Esiex and Razmuffin, both really good players. And it was the first time I saw how to use Assault guns. I was kinda a nub in this game and spammed AT, and INFantry in the woods, so Razmuffin really showed me how to use Assault Guns. But overall, i think all of the players in this game have gotten much better since then. It's a really good game.

This match taught me how to use Assault Guns with recon.

STEAMNAME: PersianImm0rtal
    Public RUSE Ventrilo:
    eurovent1.gameservers.com port 4276
    All welcome!
    [URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSETFB]Tales From The

It gets spicy in that recording about 10 minutes in, he starts pumping out Assault Guns, and you can see how he solves the problem.

STEAMNAME: PersianImm0rtal
    Public RUSE Ventrilo:
    eurovent1.gameservers.com port 4276
    All welcome!
    [URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSETFB]Tales From The

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FarmerOfOstrich:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x3Form:
    Assault guns out range all forms of ground Anti Armour.

Thus they can engage enemy artillery without making themselves vulnerable to Anti Tank fire </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The arty is anti every thing lol. Much simmlar to endwar. There very powerful but low health so keep them procted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sturmtigers with 5 armor ?:P

Artillery can't even touch stugs to be fair.
    www.livestream.com/rusecommunity - - prerecorded and streaming live when possible! RUSE 24/7

console tears T__T are best tears

Be good if the russians had research for the ISU-122
    Don't pray for an easy life. Pray to be a strong person

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FarmerOfOstrich:
    The arty is anti every thing lol. Much simmlar to endwar. There very powerful but low health so keep them procted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not antieverything, won't damage tanks.

Except I suppose Sturmtiger, But I've never encounterd one so go figure.
    Those of you Reeling from such movies as Alone in the Dark, and House of the Dead. Gamers who've faverite games have been targeted by Uwa Boll's madness, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
    Stop Uwa Boll from makeing movies here:
    [url]http://www.petitiononline.co

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast