Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: money money money | Forums

So, what do you think, how much will it cost?
    Same prize as HL2? Higher? Lower?
    Talk in â"š¬'s :P
    I for one hope it's in the same pricerange as HL2, then I can afford it with no trouble.
    (PC version)

I for one hope it's in the same pricerange as HL2, then I can afford it with no trouble.
    (PC version)

39.99 in euros lol

i work in dollaz, cant help ya bro

US:
    $49.99 for regular version
    $54.99 for collectors edition

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ca5han:
    (PC version) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh aren't they always the same price?

If someone cares then it's 639.84 EEK (but I think it will be changed to a rounder price, about 700~).
    For me it is good new cause I can afford it from my own money ^^

Now I need about 940â"š¬ to buy a PC that can run it and HL2 aswell (Now I have such a crappy quality in HL2)
    And I have 2 months to collect it :/
    Kinda hard for a 10th grade student :/

All new games typicaly go for $50. I don't know what the exange rate is, but it should cost the same for all new games, expecially for hit games like H2 and HL2.

i have mine on preorder [CE]and paid in full at ebgames. But what im gonna do is.... once i get the game, im gonna keep it unopened. And if i find a collectors edition on ebay for cheaper im gonna buy it on ebay and return the one i bought for full price ($59.43 or sumtin like that) BUT if they dont have it on ebay for a cheaper price/ they dont have the CE at all, im gonna keep the one i bought from ebgames.

pretty smart HUH ?

Suggestion for the kid: go to a game store for you country and look it up there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast