Its works !!!!!!
I was able to start a new campaign, the second solution worked !
1) delete the folder called "Tom Clancy HAWX2" in c:\users\[username]\saved games (or anything else, if you haven't an english windows 7 for example in my windows the folder was called "Parties enregistrées")
2) go to the folder you've installed HAWX2, find HAWX2.exe (not the icon)
3) create a shortcut (right click on it => create a shortcut)
4) right click on the "HAWX2 - Shortcut" and chose "Properties"
5) in the Target field add an " to the begin and the end of the path (eg : "E:\games\HAWX2\hawx2.exe" ) and add a space and -clear after , it will be like that "E:\games\HAWX2\hawx2.exe" -clear
6) launch the game
I Hope it works for you. Sorry for my bad English :\
1 people found this helpful