Thread: Tree in temple, where next? | Forums

The prince went to the temple after healing all the grounds. Ran around all the walls, Elika healed the platforms. A blue tree appeared. Elika died/fainted? He picked her up. Where next? With her in his arms he can't climb, fight or put her down.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The prince went to the temple after healing all the grounds. Ran around all the walls, Elika healed the platforms. A blue tree appeared. Elika died/fainted? He picked her up. Where next? With her in his arms he can't climb, fight or put her down.

Walk outside the temple, there is some sort of table-like thing. You can put her down there. Then 4 trees will appear...
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    <STRIKE>If you destroy the trees and the one inside the temple you will get a lightseed in your hands, if you bring it to Elika you can heal her and bring her back to life. But Ahriman will escape again and you see the Prince walk away with Elika with Ahriman *gulping* up the world with shadows...</STRIKE>
    Hope this helps you

after all of this my game wont save it.. like i have to redo the cutting the trees and reviving elika.. i cant even collect the rest of the light seeds.. any one know how to stop this?